You were strapped into a suit of armor and dumped into a vat of boiling alechemical substances and left for three days, screaming in pain as your flesh fused and melted into the metal. You emerged a Murder Machine. You brutally murdered for the Black Queen. Eventually you regained your sentience and made your escape.
Construct: You don’t need food, sleep, or air. Emotions are a faint echo to you. Presence tests for schmoozing are increased by 2. Fists deal d4 damage.
Begin with 1d6x10s; d2 Omens; Toughness +d10.
Abilities: Living tank, roll 3d6+1 Strength and Toughness and 3d6-1 Agility and Presence. Your flesh is fused to your armor. Start with medium armor (pg XX) and d10 on the Weapon Table.
You also begin with one of the following:
- Swiss Army Hand: Your hand can rotate and become one of three weapons. Choose three from the following: hand crossbow, dagger, flail, hand axe, Warhammer, sword, or wheellock pistol. See weapons, pg XX.
- Thick Plating: Increase starting armor to heavy (pg XX).
- Shoulder Mount: A small cannon is mounted to your shoulder. Once per combat fire a cannon ball at an enemy. Agility DR 10 to attack, d12 damage. Criticals blow off an appendage.
- Shrapnel Explosion: Once per day, the first time you fall unconscious, your body releases an explosion of jagged metal and pellets. All in a room (roughly 30’) must successfully test Agility DR 14 or suffer 2d4 damage.
- The Great Axe of the Putrid Flame: Black bladed battle axe. DR 10 Attack/Defense while using, d10 damage. Once per day release a smoldering ball of black flame at a target (Agility DR 12). Target suffers 1d6 damage per round for three rounds. If attack is critical, target is consumed in a black flamed pyre and is reduced to ash.
- Grappling Hook Hand: One of your hands can transform into a grappling hook with 20’ of rope. Can be used as a weapon, Agility DR 10, d4 damage.
The Black Queen Turned You into a Murder Machine Because: 1) You failed your duty as a guard; 2) You were ugly as sin; 3) You were a chef and ruined the dinner of a dignitary; 4) You were a spy for Shadowfall (pg XX); 5) You were a dignitary from Fairweather and the queen chose you as a show of power; 6) Just because she can… ALL HAIL THE QUEEN!