Starting HP: 1d4+ 4
HP Per Level/Resting: 1d4
Weapons & Armor: 1-handed Sword, Dagger, Scythe, and Staff
Attack Damage: 1d6 / 1d4 Unarmed or Improvising
Eldricht Bolts: The Warlock can channel the power provided by their Otherworld Patron and hurl balls of energies at their foes.This is made in place of the Warlocks normal attack and is considered ranged up to a Nearby enemy. The Warlock has a Usage die of 1d8 for this ability. Once it is reduced to zero, the Warlock must sleep for 8 hours to regain the ability to use Eldricht Bolts.
Forbidden Knowledge: The Warlock can speak and read infernal and has Advantage on any knowledge pertaining to the occult or supernatural.
Spellcasting: The bond between the Warlock and Otherwordly Patron grants the ability to cast a number of Arcane Spells per day, see the Spellcasting section.
Warlocks know certain spells that they are then able to cast from memory. The number of spells a Warlock knows are shown in the column below. Warlocks do not need spell books. They can cast from spell scrolls.
Otherworldly Patron (choose one): The otherworldly patron of the Warlock grants special powers.
- Cthulhu: Advantage against tests against madness or fear.
- Death: The first time during the session that a Warlock must roll on the OofA table, roll two dice and use the lower of the two.
- Fire Primordial: Gain Resistance to fire damage (take half damage).
- Life: Once per day heal for 1d8 HP as a free action. This is a free action on their turn.
- Infernal: Gain a small 1HD Imp (1d6 damage) as a companion. The Imp can deliver touch spells on behalf of the Warlock. If killed, returns within 2d12 hours.
- Arcane: Once per day the Warlock can summon an energy field that surrounds them that absorbs an amount of damage equal to the Warlock’s level. This is a free action on their turn.
- The Fae: Once per day a Warlock can summon a sprite to aid in combat (or in a task). The Sprite has 1 HD per every three Warlock levels (minimum of 1).
- The Ice Queen: Gain Resistance to ice/cold damage (take half damage).
- The Cosmos: Can see in starlight as if it is daylight. Once per day can divine portends of the future from the stars. Mechanically you can turn a failure into a success or a success into a failure (i.e., a monster critically attacks you, etc.) for yourself, an ally, or creature.
- The Sightless: You appear blind, but see in shades of grey, white, and black. You cannot be blinded by attacks and have Advantage against Illusion spells.
Roll to see if attributes increase, roll twice for INT or CHR.
|Warlock Level||Spell Slot Level||Known Spell|