Quiver of the Bird- The quiver of bird arrows were made by a shaman who worshipped the ancient Yub Yub bird! The shaman gathered feathers of the various friends and children of the Yub Yub bird and placed them into an ornate leather quiver and blessed them in a ceremony of the hunt, live, and battle.
The Quiver of the Bird holds 10 regular arrows that if left alone for one month six will be transformed into one of each of the unique and special arrows listed below. The other four do 2d3 damage instead of 1d6.
Arrows of the Bird:
- Crow– This arrow will cast Darkness (Wizard, lvl 2) where it lands as if cast by a 9th level caster.
- Eagle– This arrow turns into a spectral eagle and when fired into the sky will act as a loyal guardian and pet to the user for 1d5 days or until dismissed and killed (use stats from your favorite MM, but increase all by one step on die ladder).
- Hawk– This barbed and jagged arrow can be fired at an enemy and will strike true no matter the roll (except on a 1). The arrow does 3d6 damage and on a natural 20 does 10d6 damage, and bursts through the flesh of the creature, leaving a nasty jagged hole… When firing the cry of the hawk can be heard.
- Vulture- The arrow of the vulture does 1d8 damage to living targets, but to undead it acts as a Turn Undead of a 10th level Cleric and also does 4d6 damage to all undead in a 30’ radius of where the arrow lands.
- Peacock– The arrow casts Color Spray (Wizard, lvl 1) in a cone that affects the entire range of the shot.
- Yub Yub– The prized Yub Yub bird feather is gold and warm to the touch and infused with life. The user can touch the tip of the arrow to one target and heal them for 6d8 + 6 HP or can fire it into the air and let the arrow land, healing all within a 60’ radius for 3d8+3 HP.