Update: Awesome and fitting that this is my 270th post!
About a month ago I started pondering and making notes of a possible W0Z updated and with the release of Savage Worlds Deluxe Edition, the time seemed right to do so.
I’ve reworked quite a bit of stuff. See the total list below. So here is Version 3 of Wrath of Zombie (which is also a much smaller and manageable file size)! Also I have added a printer friendly version!
Wrath of Zombie Character Sheet v3
Printer Friendly Versions
Wrath of Zombie Survival Horror RPG v3 Printer Friendly
Wrath of Zombie v3 Changes:
- Updated Layout
- Got rid of blood on all pages for cleaner work.
- Repositioned some of the art.
- Got rid of Infected Humans due to the Infection Rating Rules created in WoZ.
- Updated all references to Savage Worlds Deluxe.
- Burst has been reverted back to standard functions in WoZ due to new spells in SWDX: Havoc and Pummel.
- Fixed Powers List to reflect what is available to Weird Scientists and Psychics.
- Changed the Power Drain Power Points- Psychics can only drain other psychics. Mad Scientists can drain other peoples weapons/inventions and psychics.
- Farsight- For Psychics they see through another person.
- I’m keeping my spells Telepathy and Illusion. I feel that they are different enough from the other spells offered in SWDX to be useful.
- Added Enemy Encounter Table.
- Made Changes to Elderly Hindrance.
- Clarified the Giant Killer Edge for the setting.
- Created Alternative Initiative rules.
- Updated Inspirations at end of Book.
- Created Quick Start Gear rules at Character Creation.
- Added Just a Few Extras Table.
- Cleaned up descriptions on Enemy Sheets.
- Advice on humans as monsters.
- Added the new organization, the vile Feasters of the Flesh.
- Created Junk/Scavanger Table.
- Three new enemies that emphasize Weird Science- Man-Fly, Man-Ant, and Man-Spider.
- New Art for Blood Buzzard and Giant Spider.
- Printer Friendly Versions.
- Cleaned up File size of all documents.